More corrections

Alright I’ve made the necessary corrections to my blog code. The problem is recently whenever I receive the timestamp entry from the mysql database it is now returned with punctuation. e.g. 2005-04-21 21:24:43 used to be 20050421212443. I don’t know what happened to make it return the timestamp differently. So I have strip the spaces, dashes, and colons from the timestamp now to make it work properly. I had to change that for the main entries awhile back, but I forgot to change it in a few other places, i.e. my rss feed, and the search function. It should be up and running like it’s supposed to now. Thanks for pointing it out David.

This entry was posted in Blogging, Coding and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to More corrections

  1. D.B. says:

    hehe, no problem 😉 btw, I didn’t give up on my own blogging system, but until it reaches fruition, I got a LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/unpaid_p10l/ …I’m still figuring out how to use it, but at least I’ve got something now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *