Fixed lab problems

I fixed the large problems in the business labs. I wrote a batch file that is executed from the autoexec.bat file it deletes all the profiles on the local computer. I also wrote a batch file (using qbasic) that deletes all remote user profiles. It fixes nearly all the problems.

We have just decided to make a major policy change. The open lab will now truly be an “open” lab. Yay! The labs will be much better now. I look forward to working on it. Later.

This entry was posted in Coding and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *